Mission Statement

All I really really want my love to do is to bring out the best in me and in you too.
- All I Want by Joni Mitchell

Thursday, April 30, 2020

"Apple Doesn't Fall Far from the Tree"

http://motherhood-dontbelievethehype.blogspot.com/2011/01/apple-doesnt-fall-far-from-tree-even.html
In creating this family blog, I have discovered that there is so much talent and shared compassion in our family! A "modern family" sharing 'the faith of our fathers'. Makes me feel so grateful and blessed to be a part of this clan!

We have shared a bit about Marty's book that is available on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Mind-Whisperer-Freedom-Step-Slavery/dp/098411730X














His daughter, Michelle Murphy Zive is the author, activator and connector of One Connect https://www.linkedin.com/in/michelle-zive/

Her daughter, Molly Zive (Marty's granddaughter) has followed in the path of health, healing and empowerment https://www.linkedin.com/in/mollyzive

https://www.therapywithmolly.com/about
Molly also sent an email to Dan and me that she would be happy to "jump in" on the family blog! YAY!
I saw on instagram that Molly is offering a class this Saturday, May 2 on instagram:


More from this family limb: 
Marty's 80th birthday is on May 29. He posted this on his Facebook account:
For my birthday this year, I'm asking for donations to Feeding America. I've chosen this nonprofit because their mission means a lot to me, and I hope you'll consider contributing as a way to celebrate with me. Every little bit will help me reach my goal. I've included information about Feeding America below. 
As the largest network of food banks, pantries, and meal programs in the country, Feeding America is the leading organization in the fight against hunger in the United States. 200 food banks strong, we serve over 40 million people in virtually every community in America. Since our beginnings 40 years ago, Feeding America has made innovative strides in combating food waste and providing fresh food to hungry people across the country. We believe that everyone has a role in ending hunger in America. Will you join us? Learn more at FeedingAmerica.org.
Founded in 1979 (formerly named America's Second Harvest)
Charity Navigator: Four Star Charity
Better Business Bureau: Accredited Charity
Marty's donation link {click here}

Marty's birthday goal was $200... it has already jumped to $140 (met)... {up $100 from when I saw this post this morning!} I know that once family jumps in... he will surpass that goal... WAY TO GO BIG BRO!

We have a family birthday tomorrow as we turn the page to May... you will just have to come back to find out who it is! :)

Would love to feature shared stories or any more family news!

LYM,
Reenie

9 comments:

  1. Leaving a comment using Chrome on my iPad Mini.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leaving a comment using chrome on my Android phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leaving a comment as anonymous using Safari on my iPad Mini

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a comment on Jan’s iPhone using Safari

    ReplyDelete
  5. On your iPhone go to settings, Safari, and then under privacy, turn off prevent cross-site tracking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would also like to contribute to Marty's birthday present!
    What a wonderful idea and such a great cause!
    I'll send you a check, Marty!

    XOXO
    love you all!
    Nanc

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Nancy,
    You can just click on the link on the blog & that will take you directly to Marty’s Facebook page & you can donate there! LYM❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks , Dan, for helping me post on my phone. So much more convenient since I’m rarely in my computer. Now you won’t be able to quiet me!!!

    ReplyDelete