Mission Statement

All I really really want my love to do is to bring out the best in me and in you too.
- All I Want by Joni Mitchell

Friday, May 1, 2020

Here and Now

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/622200504739957547/
Happy May Day! 🎕

Birthday Shout-Out: May 1
Grace Diamond (Marty and Monita's granddaughter); Marcia's daughter

This was the first thing I saw in my morning meditation book, Jesus Calling:
There is no randomness about your life. Here and now comprise the coordinates of your daily life. Most people let their moments slip by through their fingers, half-lived. They avoid the present by worrying about the future or longing for a better time and place. They forget that they are creatures who are subject to the limitations of time and space.... Let my Spirit direct your steps, enabling you to walk along the path of Peace.

Dan found out how to make a comment with your iPhone (he googled it!)
Go to Settings, Safari, scroll down to PRIVACY & SECURITY, find Prevent Cross-Site Tracking. Turn it off.
Reenie's iPhone with that setting turned off
There you go! Now you can comment from your phones. YAY! Thanks, Dan!

Don't forget to join Molly Zive on Instagram Live: mindfulness for stress relief @MollyZiveTherapy Tomorrow 5/2 at 11:00 am

There is a mysterious, but very nice comment posted on April 28... {The Way We Were} that is signed: "Me llama Martin, soy una pereza..." {I goggled the translation for "una pereza" and it  means "laziness" and showed pictures of monkeys and sloths.} I am not sure who this is? Would love to know!

Have a great weekend!

LYM,
Reenie

11 comments:

  1. Thank you Reenie and Dan for the suggestion on Siri settings! Took me a while but I’ll see if this is published and I wish you all happy May! LYM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Big Sis, for your perseverance. Congratulations! You're in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How was the boat concert last night, reynold's wrap? Did Sean sing too? I know he played guitar. Did he practice social distancing with the other musicians?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a great time! John Beaney has a drone... and he said there were 27 boats out there participating... we sang from her with a safe distance between us and Kim... Sean played the guitar and he harmonized on some songs... I sang a few songs solo: Carey, Daniel, Kansas City (because that is where the Beaneys are from) and House at Pooh Corner. It's Kim's gig all the way... but everyone sure does love the music and getting out to see others on a nice Friday night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meditated with Molly today. She's going to help me find the link to the audio. Didn't take too long: 5-10 minutes. I want to try it again each day this week. She had some inspirational quotes I'd like to hear again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Yes it is all about presents and not just being half awake to life's unfolding! I love the gratitude post :) Thanks dan I will send you the link from my instagram.love you

    ReplyDelete
  8. traveling at the speed of love: https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_sfoYvgf6c/?igshid=1oa3ivyrbmf2j

    ReplyDelete
  9. The next thing to figure out is how to get notified when someone leaves a comment on this blog. Since I'm signed in with my Google email, I thought Google would email me a notification. I will look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here's a part of your meditation poem, Molly, that jumped out at me:

    So don't waste another thought
    Just step up and get on board
    No matter what you know
    Love's the only way to go

    ReplyDelete