Mission Statement

All I really really want my love to do is to bring out the best in me and in you too.
- All I Want by Joni Mitchell

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Love You More



A Very Special Birthday Shout-out: May 7 πŸŽ‚
Chris Beckwith is celebrating his 32nd AA Birthday today! {A great picture of Chris below!} Normally, he would be receiving that recognition with a birthday cake at an AA meeting...{and Michelle would be with him, if she was there} but since large AA meetings are suspended at the moment, we want to send our congratulations and love to Chris. WAY TO GO! 

Michelle sent this message to be shared on our family blog:
To my wonderful family:
Very unusual and sad and challenging Mother’s Day for me. My kids (3) and grandkids (6)  and great grandkids (7) are scattered from state to state and I actually haven’t seen any of them since Christmas! Just writing this makes me tear up!
But Happy Mother’s Day to my two daughters and to all of you on the Murphy’s Blog!   
Cheryl and Cindy sent these pictures:
Danny, Cheryl & Catalina (granddaughter)
High School Graduation
2019
Santa Barbara
granddaughter: Melia & husband, Travis
with great-granddaughter: Everly (Nov.Dec 19)
Washington
   
Here are some other Michelle's .. 
Hold onto your hats, it's Party time!

Mother Michelle



Grandmother Michelle

PB Michelle
Stalker Michelle

Butte Michelle
With Joe
Where Paddy lay
Dancing Michelle
At Myrtle's 100th
Married Michelle

Photo-Bomber Michelle


Line-Up Michelle







Ready-To-Take-On-The-World Michelle


We LYM, Michelle

Reenie & Dan

7 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! What a nice tribute to a beautiful mom inside and out.

    Chris! Congratulations! Yay you! We are all very proud of you.

    Love you all more!

    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!
    Congratulations, Chris! That's definitely something to be proud of. You and your uncle are almost twins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha who is stalker michelle with? That made me laugh! Love all the Michelles! Congratulations Chris!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you to all who congratulated and contributed to my son’s 32nd birthday! And thank you to my kids for the picture inputs.
    Happy Mother’s Day Sunday to my daughters and granddaughters, my sisters and sisters in law, and every mom that reads this! ❤️🌺🌹❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yesterday's title picture's background has pictures in it. Click it for a larger view.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures Dad :) amazing you had them all to share

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Chris!!! Great accomplishment, young man!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’™
    LYM
    Melda

    ReplyDelete