Mission Statement

All I really really want my love to do is to bring out the best in me and in you too.
- All I Want by Joni Mitchell

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Birthday Greetings and More!

Michelle and Molly
Birthday Shout-Out: May 27th 🎂
Happy 31st Birthday Molly Zive!

Here is a sweet tribute from your Mom!
Thirty-one years ago my life changed. I was a 25-year-old going about my business by taking the next step of having a baby. Molly Moll transformed my life. Thank you for your magic, your light, and the mirror you hold up to my face everyday. I see you. Thank you, Molly, for choosing me as your mom.
The best part of doing this family blog during this time has been learning more about the members of all the generations of our family!

Lucky for us, Molly has joined in on the family blog with her great contributions! She is a licensed therapist in San Diego. You can find out more about Molly and her free instagram mindfulness presentations, by clicking on her link located on the right sidebar... under "favorite links".
In case you have not checked it out... Here is Molly's introductory paragraph:
I was born and raised in San Diego, CA. Since childhood, I remember early memories of having existential questions like ‘Who Am I? What is my purpose?’ and a natural curiosity for psychology related questions. I’ve always felt a calling to work in the healing profession. I discovered the benefits of therapy at a young age suffering from panic disorder. After working with a professional and gaining tools to help manage my anxiety, I channeled my energy into becoming a licensed clinical social worker to empower other individuals to thrive in their lives.
New Additions: 

Mark posted on Facebook that "Christmas is coming a bit early for me!! I'll be holding our new grandbaby by then!" Baby Knox is due in December 2020! Congratulations!

Stephen and Terris posted this adorable picture of baby Talia on their Facebook page on Sunday:
"13 days old and Ms. Talia has already stolen our hearts. She sleeps all of the time except for at night and loves her swing. Ellie hasn't been won over yet but we know they will be good friends/sisters soon enough!"

Chris and John got a sweet new puppy... named Dixie Marie!
She is a "Cav-oodle"! {I think I got that right!}A mix of King Charles Cavalier and toy poodle. She arrived from Missouri on Saturday... she is only 3 1/2 pounds right now! Such a cutie!

Melda and I were able to work together today and make some sea glass signs... life is slowly starting to come back... we all need to be connected once again with family and friends! So grateful!

LYM
Reenie

5 comments:

  1. You're a doll, Reenie. Thank you for putting this together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Reenie!! You are younger. After working today, I wouldn’t have the energy!! Wonderful pictures posted today. Thanks, Reenie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for letting me honor Molly. More than that, thank you for all of the love and support for OUR family. In this world, as human beings, we need to be connected. I appreciate you being the conduit, the channel, the pipeline of our family. ONWARD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! Thanks for the nice section on Molly.Love the pictures of the new additions to the family (human and otherwise). They're both awfully cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reenie, only you can accomplish these things; worked all day on Seaglass and then go home and work all evening on your blog! You are amazing and I’m glad you picked up the torch for this project. Birthdays, new additions, beautiful baby and puppy! Love to all!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete