Mission Statement

All I really really want my love to do is to bring out the best in me and in you too.
- All I Want by Joni Mitchell

Friday, May 29, 2020

May You Live to Be 100

                                                  https://www.azquotes.com/quote/272938

Little Michelle's husband, David Martin is a such a gifted photographer! 
He made an incredible youtube birthday video for Marty's 80th birthday celebration!

The pictures are set to Frank Sinatra's song: MY WAY

Click the link above to watch... have some kleenex ready... it so touching! 

Thank you, David!  This is beautiful!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, that’s our Marty... Talented and fun and gifted and loved, for 80 years!!! Yes, Marty certainly did it his way and sometimes it was hold your breath and just watch!!! 😁💙😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Reenie, thank you for this wonderful blog and for including me! Although I think you had a typo. I think you meant to write "Michelle's little husband" instead of "Little Michelle's husband" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing the video. What a treat for all to enjoy.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful job, Dave. Great tribute to Marty’s favorite song (anthem)!!

    ReplyDelete