Mission Statement

All I really really want my love to do is to bring out the best in me and in you too.
- All I Want by Joni Mitchell

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Hope and Light


The picture I selected today was from a calendar that I once had...before I tossed the calendar... I took a picture to save the image with my photos. I love the message and have texted it to friends and/or family, when I think they might need a little shot of hope!

Today, there was a message from Fr. Steve online. He is a family friend that has kept in touch through the years: he baptized Tim, counseled Brian in High School, saw us through the loss of Sean's sister Ann, and is now pastor at Our Lady Queen of Angels in Newport Beach. 

Fr. Steve talked about keeping hope alive, and lit a candle in honor of all his parish family...saying: "you are the light of this parish and the world!" 



Be "light bearers"... small acts of kindness can go a long way. 

A quote from Mother Teresa:
Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love 






Happy Cinco De Mayo


I couldn't resist this one! Gotta smile and laugh and carry on!
LYM,
Reenie

2 comments:

  1. The last line yes brought some humor into this entire present life we are going through!
    Happy Cinco de Mayo to all my family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your candle of prayer. We all need hope now and always. Happy Cinco de Mayo to all!!! LYM

    ReplyDelete