Mission Statement

All I really really want my love to do is to bring out the best in me and in you too.
- All I Want by Joni Mitchell

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Be Still

https://graceinmyspace.com/be-still-and-know/
It's been awfully noisy out there... much as we try to avoid the news and stay above the fray.
CHOOSE! 

Marty reminded us all yesterday on his facebook post to breathe


This came from Melda:

Psalm 46:10:  Be Still and Know that I am God was my breath prayer today. 
Then as my breathing slowed: 
Be still and know that I am
Be still and know
Be still
Be. Be. Be

Birthday Shout-Out: May 14:🎂 Alex (Mark's wife: Joelene's son)

Hope you are all finding some time to "Be still" and stay hopeful! 
This too shall pass!

LYM
Reenie

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Reenie and Marty and Melda for the good reminder of BREATHE MEDITATION! And happy birthday to Alex! 🎂🎈
    LYM

    ReplyDelete