Mission Statement

All I really really want my love to do is to bring out the best in me and in you too.
- All I Want by Joni Mitchell

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Transformed

https://www.chesterfreedom.com/media/2018/7/17/transformed-by-his-presence-in-community

Good morning!
In the rush to return to normal, I thought once again that this quote was perfect!


I have been anxiously awaiting the re-opening of our country and life... but have been doing a lot of thinking that if we don't do it differently... what was this time all about?

Sean sent me this short clip on Yosemite and the renewal that has taken place without visitors.
It is worth watching... I LOVE Yosemite! But this one minute clip is gorgeous and thought provoking on so many levels... not just renewing nature... but giving some time to consider our own personal transformation lessons as well!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htyJsYeW3Lw
Life is all about our interconnectedness!

Birthday Shout Out!: May 28 πŸŽ‚
Carla is 11 years old (Michelle's great granddaughter, Cindy's granddaughter, Val's daughter)
She lives in Redmond Washington
Carla's last age-10 day on Mailbox Peak

See more photos from proud Mom here (click play on the new page).

Interconnected Loves,
Reenie

1 comment:

  1. Yes that’s my great granddaughter whom I haven’t seen for eons! Happy birthday Carla! πŸ’–πŸŒΈπŸ’–LYM!
    Reenie, your blog was wonderful and thought-provoking for sure! Nature is blooming and exploding with being left alone!
    Again, thanks Reenie and Dan for these lovely blogs! LY both M ❤️πŸ’™

    ReplyDelete