Mission Statement

All I really really want my love to do is to bring out the best in me and in you too.
- All I Want by Joni Mitchell

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

The Way We Were

Shawn 1979

Birthday Shout-Out: April 28 🎂
Our sweet cousin: Shawn Kisker Patterson... {forever young in our minds and hearts!}

We have been uploading family photos onto our computer. {Now that is a job, we've put off for ages!} Throughout the sweet memories of our lives... one thing is for sure...we are blessed to have such a wonderful family!  At every step of the way...milestones, celebrations, vacations, there was always extended family members sharing it all with us!  As Michelle Zive's favorite saying goes... we are all just walking each other home!

Here are Michelle Murphy's  contributions to yesterday's question:
She said that these photos are her response to both questions: gratitude and loss



Mom came up for a visit and like the sport she is, she got all dressed up for Mardi Gras and went to a big luncheon with me! What a trooper! I miss her every day of my life!

The second picture is my Dan, who called me his best friend when he was little, who gave me my name, GramBam! His life was the beach like many of us. I miss him every day of my life! {We were on that trip to Hawaii with them... and boy, does this bring back memories! #also missing Dan!}













Here are Cindy's responses:

I miss family

I'm grateful for Willy, a roof over my head, self employment, nature and health.

Cindy lives in Sultan Washington. She loves to hike with Willy, and is an amazing photographer! She often posts gorgeous nature shots on her Facebook page...displaying the beauty of the four seasons of the countryside where she lives. She is the owner and founder of her own business: Highway 2 Antiques and Collectibles in Sultan Wa. She was featured on the news last summer selling antique phone booths. Here is the link to watch that interview: {click here} So proud of her hard work and ingenuity! 

* A little technical glitch on my part yesterday {fixed this morning} My gratitude pictures did not show till this morning... {thanks to Dan, ... my technical advisor} they are there! I am looking forward to more family responses! Thanks again, little Michelle, for this idea of family community engagement!

LYM,
Reenie

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing gift to us ll. No matter the mood you find yourself in, you find a way to a better place, often by calling on your mother, aunt or infalible grandmother.

    Thanks for reminding me. Forgive my reluctance to sit down and write you my love note.

    Know that I carry them and you around with me. Me llama Martin, soy una pereza...

    ReplyDelete