Mission Statement

All I really really want my love to do is to bring out the best in me and in you too.
- All I Want by Joni Mitchell

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

The Power of Music!

sea glass sign from Marea By The Sea

Good afternoon!
I just received two youtube videos from David Martin, Michelle's husband; Marty's son-in-law.
They were taken at Marty's 80th birthday celebration.
He thought you all might like to see them, since we all could not be there in person!

The first one is Marty singing My Way
Click on the link above to hear and see Marty singing this anthem from Frank Sinatra.
The reaction of family members is so touching!

The second one is Mark and Murphy family members singing American Pie 
Click on the link above to be at the party!
It's fun!

Here in So Cal... We're having a heat wave... reminds me of a song!

Hope you are all finding ways to stay cool!
LYM
Reenie

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Reenie, those were both so great, Marty’s always brings tears to my eyes and I see a few family members had some tears also. And American pie was a blast, I can’t believe they know all the words! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Reenie for today’s entertainment. Fun watching all the Murphy’s sing American Pie. They must have played that at home constantly while growing up!! Thanks for sending the songs, David.
    The Murphy’s have talent!!!
    L y’all M

    ReplyDelete