Mission Statement

All I really really want my love to do is to bring out the best in me and in you too.
- All I Want by Joni Mitchell

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

LOVE TRIUMPHS

https://www.idlehearts.com/1332353/love-triumphs-at-least-in-this-life-not-by-eliminating-evil-once
Good morning!
In all of the melee going on around us, I did not receive an email from Mark. I cannot figure out why, but his sister Michelle forwarded this on to me...It is Mark's tribute to his wife Joelene on her birthday, June 1st! Please accept our belated birthday wishes via this family blog.

Belated Birthday Shout-Out: June 1st
Joelene's birthday (Mark's wife)

Mark wrote:
 In honor of Joelene's birthday, I would like to say the following.
Today, the love of my life marks another trip around the sun. Having known each other since we were 10 years old, we have seen a lot of trips around the sun together, apart and together again. The three pictures here represent our friendship that started so young and our love that has lasted through so much and so many years. Joelene is a beautiful person both inside and out. She is my person and I am hers.
And he included these darling pictures:

I remember this going to this play: Music Man

             Who could forget Mark's mullet hairstyle?
                                 LOVE TRIUMPHS!πŸ’“



In my meditation book, All Will Be Well... this reading jumped out at me today; a God-shot!
For our community is shaken by grief, anguish, and woe, as you would shake a rag in the wind....There are many acts committed that to us seem so evil and so harmful that we despair of any good resulting from them. While we are in sorrow and mourning concerning these, we cannot relax in God's exalted and wondrous wisdom. For our reason is now so blinded, weak, and ignorant that we cannot see the Trinity's strength and goodness. So God tells us: You will yourself behold that all will be well.
Dear Lord, help me to trust in your wisdom that nothing is forgotten. Give me the strength to meet the events of my life, believing that in you all will be revealed and everything will be made well. Help me surrender my anxiety so that my spirit may have ease and be at peace in love.
AMEN!
LYM,
Reenie

PS: Two more family birthdays this week! See you tomorrow!


4 comments:

  1. Happy happy happy birthday Joelene! The queen of that beautiful family of yours! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    God please help to bring Peace to this shattered society of ours. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Jo. Your pal, Mark sure wrote a nice and truthful piece about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful All Will Be Well post. I copied it to my FaceBook page.

    ReplyDelete