Mission Statement

All I really really want my love to do is to bring out the best in me and in you too.
- All I Want by Joni Mitchell

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Happy Father's Day!

                                                         https://parade.com/1035521/lindsaylowe/fathers-day-2020/


Good Morning,
Just wanted to wish all the Dads in our family a very Happy Father's Day!
Safe travels to Dan and Jan as they are flying to Chicago to visit Stephen, Terris, Ellie and Talia!
Sending lots of love to all,
Reenie

3 comments:

  1. Happy Father’s Day to all our family dads! I hope they all have a wonderful weekend! Especially the travelers… Will be such fun in Chicago for the Murphy family!!!! Hugs and love you more!
    💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're cellophane travelers. Happy to be here. Thanks for your warm wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Father’s Day to all the fathers in our family and extended family!! I hope you are all having a wonderful day. I can see that Dan (And Jan) are in heaven with the adorable grand babies!! Love you all!!❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete