Mission Statement

All I really really want my love to do is to bring out the best in me and in you too.
- All I Want by Joni Mitchell

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Renden Family News

Brian is now in San Diego... there was a statewide call for all EMT's to help!

Feel a little like our parents & grandparents must have felt sending their sons off to war... surrendering him to God's care!

Tim is home here with us... thankfully he was hired as an instructional assistant  for grades 4,5,6 about a month ago at Beacon Park school in Irvine, so he has been doing online teaching from home connecting with students and staff.

As I try to look for any blessings in all of this... our guys are both doing what they were born to do at this moment!

Prayers for all!

3 comments:

  1. Great job, Reenie and Dan!!!
    I am really impressed!
    Thank you!
    Love to everyone!
    XOXO Nanc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you could leave a comment, Nanc

    ReplyDelete