Mission Statement

All I really really want my love to do is to bring out the best in me and in you too.
- All I Want by Joni Mitchell

Saturday, March 28, 2020

A STAR IS BORN & A PRAYER FOR THE WORLD


Last night, Dan's son, Luke was on CNN's presentation of Joe Biden's Virtual Town Hall. He was one of the people that was selected to ask a question. So proud of you, Luke!

Yesterday, the Pope delivered a Prayer For Our World, that was broadcasted live. 
It was absolutely gorgeous, especially helpful for me, in this time when I am missing going to Mass.
He delivered his message in the rain, in an empty St. Peter's Square.
It was a call to healing, and surrendering our fears to God. 
I loved his calming message of God's love for us!

His message took about 30 minutes... so if you find a quiet time... I highly recommend it!


The Pope called for the "creativity of the Spirit" to keep us connected during this time... 
I suppose this is my attempt!

But I wanted to share something fun that Tim's school did...
Since Spring Break officially began after school yesterday, the staff members drove in their cars in a parade around the neighborhood surrounding their school. 
They had messaged their families that this was going to occur at 1:30, and Tim said it was a blast!
The parents and kids were on their sidewalks waving and holding signs!
Everyone felt the love and connection!

Dan kindly made a set of directions with screenshots (to hopefully make it easy to follow). I sent them out in an email last night.  Looking forward to seeing more comments coming in!

Thanks to Nancy, Joe, Shawn and an anonymous sender for your comments, already!
We have added comments right back-atcha!

That's it for today!

Connecting Loves,
Reenie and Dan

6 comments:

  1. Can't for for some time tomorrow (Sunday) to listen to the Pope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such fun to see Luke and I’ve been watching all the time because I keep thinking of someone to send this to!!! Love “A Murphy ⭐️ Is Born”.
    💙

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good! I'm not particularly adventuresome when it comes to techie stuff but I'll give it the old college try. Gotta keep this aging brain working so pardon any faux pas on my part and feel free to give counsel and advise.

    ReplyDelete