Mission Statement

All I really really want my love to do is to bring out the best in me and in you too.
- All I Want by Joni Mitchell

Sunday, September 20, 2020

Birthday Bro

Guess who's birthday is today! Give you three hints.

He's in there somewhere
Yes, let's beauty together

Guess yet? No? Okay, another hint.

Too many to choose from? Last chance...

I'm not going to reveal your actual age, Sean -- don't want to inflame our relationship (haha) -- but enjoy a birth year without a zero! Right behind you, brother.

Love you man
Dan







5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Sean!!!! Last one before you get to my decade! Enjoy the whole year and May you have the year filled with blessings from the Lord!!
    Love you!!!
    Melda and Tom (tho he’s not in my decade!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s a big birthday Sean but not quite as big as next year! That’s gonna be a whoop whoop! Enjoy your day, your way and be treated like The king and master that you are!!! 🀣
    have a wonderful year, God bless you, and love you more!
    Michelle πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’™πŸ™πŸΌ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Sean! You rank as one of my top four Bros-in-laws! Seriously, I couldn’t be happier to be in this Outlaw group with you! You always seem to spark a good-and-easy-living-time...cheers to you! And to your future days! Love, jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Sean! Lots of love Marcia

    ReplyDelete