Mission Statement

All I really really want my love to do is to bring out the best in me and in you too.
- All I Want by Joni Mitchell

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Cooking for Humans

Cookbook by Chef Lenny
Kudos to Chef Lenny, employed by Valerie Musser, Michelle's granddaughter, Cindy's daughter, for garnering the attention of NPR for his/her cookbook Cooking for Humans. Click this link to read and listen to Steve Inskeep laud this duo in a short intro to NPR's "Morning Edition" last week.

I'm going to try his Chicken Pot Pie!
Here's a shot of Val with cousins from the late 20th century:

Get your copy via the link under the opening photo.

Oh yeah, Happy New Year!

Dan

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Dan. Thanks for posting this for Val. You are always so thoughtful of the rest of us in the family and we appreciate it!! You have to share your accomplishments, also!!!
    Congratulations, Val, on your cookbook. I love mine!!
    Happy New Year to all!!!
    ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is getting very exciting, I’ll keep you all up-to-date soon!
    Love you Dan for posting! 💙

    ReplyDelete