Mission Statement

All I really really want my love to do is to bring out the best in me and in you too.
- All I Want by Joni Mitchell

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Love is the best medicine!

 

https://my2ndheartbeat.wordpress.com/2017/02/06/love-6-of-28/

A wise physician once said:
"The best medicine for humans is LOVE!"
Someone asked "What if it doesn't work?"
The physician smiled and said:
"Increase the dose!"

I loved this! We sure do need love now more than ever!

It is a little over halfway through August...

Anniversary Shout-out! August 19thπŸ’—
Dan and Jan Murphy  are celebrating their 41st anniversary today!

Such a beautiful couple inside and out!


Thinking of Mom and how she always ended a visit with LYM, but also with a cross on our foreheads and a "God Bless You"! It was our "hedge of protection" as she sent us on our way!

Sending you ALL that same lovely blessing!

LOVE WINS!

LYM
Reenie

8 comments:

  1. Thanks, Reenie, for the loving post and the spoiler alert!! Happy Anniversary, Dan and Jan. I remember your beautiful wedding well. May you have many more years of love and bliss!!!❤️❤️❤️
    Love you (all),
    Melda

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been outed! Where is Jan's gray hair? Thanks, Reenie. Love the quote!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Danny Boy and darling Jan, I hope your week is filled with laughter and love and light and be proud of 41 years!!! Happy Anniversary!!! cutest couple ever!!πŸ’™πŸ˜˜❤️πŸ₯‚ 🎊 πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰
    Reenie, great Blog!
    love you all more, big sis Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Reenie! So blessed to be of this family!! ❤️ And this special call-out! Thank you and your siblings (and mon&dad, natch) for raising The Best! The Man! πŸ₯°. I got lucky at 19 y/o!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 41st Dan and Jan - WOW ❤️πŸ’•❤️ Great memories of Momu and her blessings to all of us - I still remember the cross vividly across my forehead and the words to carry us thru! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, we got that from our Dad before Mom started doing it -- that's how I remember it anyway. We now do it for our granddaughters. They like it.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful couple...! Happy anniversary you two!

    ReplyDelete