Mission Statement

All I really really want my love to do is to bring out the best in me and in you too.
- All I Want by Joni Mitchell

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Calling All Prayer Warriors

 

Dear Family,

Dan and Jan would appreciate all your love and prayers right now.  Jan has been diagnosed with cancer in her spine. She has had radiation treatments and is currently undergoing more tests. Luke and Claudia, and then Stephen, have been able to come and help, and Jan's longtime friends will be there in the upcoming week. 

It is such a surreal and challenging time for all... if you wish to send a card, their address is:

2 Willow Springs Lane 

Moraga CA 94556

We will keep you updated... in the meantime... prayers would be wonderful!

LYM! 💓



7 comments:

  1. Jan, i love you so much, I can’t even cram any more prayers into a day! they are going out to you constantly!!! Believe in miracles because they happen every day!
    LYMOSTEST Michelle ❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jan, You are so loved. Me and my family (and all of my prayer warriors) are sending you strength, health, and love. ONWARD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jan, I have to reiterate what Michelle said. You come into my mind constantly during the day at which time, I pray for you. We pray together for you at night when we pray the rosary and pray to St Jude. May God bless you and Dan during this trying time. You are loved immensely!!!✝️💜💙🙏💙💜✝️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan, you, Dan and your family are in my prayers daily and never far from my mind. Hopefully knowing this, the love so many feel for you and the inner serenity I've always sensed about you provide comfort and calm in this challenging time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jan, the above is from me. My lack of techiness is rearing its ugly head again. ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Maureen. Jan says she likes prayers.

    ReplyDelete